virtual puppy therapy is good for mental health
5 reasons why virtual puppy therapy...
...is great for your mental health, for your colleagues mental health and for overall company morale!
- It is a unique way to give everyone the chance to enjoy a canine assisted therapeutic session during these uncertain times and feel a sense of community with their colleagues as they bond and laugh over puppies
- The full days wellbeing programme and VPT is available for a 30 day catch up so there is no stress if you can't make a session. It also gives you 30 extra days to interact with the puppies again (and again) using our 360 camera
- The puppy lunchtime session allows you to grab some food for yourself and join us to simply distract you from the day's emails, signalling a nice break in the day
- Observing puppies at play creates a calming, connected state of being that, after 30 to 60 seconds, triggers the release of oxytocin in the brain (a hormone that reduces anxiety and creates a calming, connected state of being)
- Need some help to wind down? Then the puppy sleep session is for you, helping to ease you into a meditative state as the pups snooze away
is your colleague struggling with their mental health?
Work can add stress to people’s lives for a variety of reasons: long hours, lengthy commutes, conflict between employees and other problems that may occur throughout the working day. Identifying a colleague or employee who might be struggling with poor mental health can potentially save their life...
mental health awareness week
UK Mental Health Awareness Week will take place between May 10th -16th, along with the theme of nature and the environment, to emphasise how important nature is for our mental health and how to embrace it. Here is everything you need to know about Mental Health Awareness Week (MHAW) and how you can get involved.