April 02, 2021
virtual puppy therapy is good for mental health
5 reasons why virtual puppy therapy...
...is great for your mental health, for your colleagues mental health and for overall company morale!
- It is a unique way to give everyone the chance to enjoy a canine assisted therapeutic session during these uncertain times and feel a sense of community with their colleagues as they bond and laugh over puppies
- The full days wellbeing programme and VPT is available for a 30 day catch up so there is no stress if you can't make a session. It also gives you 30 extra days to interact with the puppies again (and again) using our 360 camera
- The puppy lunchtime session allows you to grab some food for yourself and join us to simply distract you from the day's emails, signalling a nice break in the day
- Observing puppies at play creates a calming, connected state of being that, after 30 to 60 seconds, triggers the release of oxytocin in the brain (a hormone that reduces anxiety and creates a calming, connected state of being)
- Need some help to wind down? Then the puppy sleep session is for you, helping to ease you into a meditative state as the pups snooze away
more puppy news