April 02, 2021
virtual puppy therapy is good for mental health
5 reasons why virtual puppy therapy...
...is great for your mental health, for your colleagues mental health and for overall company morale!
- It is a unique way to give everyone the chance to enjoy a canine assisted therapeutic session during these uncertain times and feel a sense of community with their colleagues as they bond and laugh over puppies
- The full days wellbeing programme and VPT is available for a 30 day catch up so there is no stress if you can't make a session. It also gives you 30 extra days to interact with the puppies again (and again) using our 360 camera
- The puppy lunchtime session allows you to grab some food for yourself and join us to simply distract you from the day's emails, signalling a nice break in the day
- Observing puppies at play creates a calming, connected state of being that, after 30 to 60 seconds, triggers the release of oxytocin in the brain (a hormone that reduces anxiety and creates a calming, connected state of being)
- Need some help to wind down? Then the puppy sleep session is for you, helping to ease you into a meditative state as the pups snooze away
more puppy news
July 22, 2022
why puppy therapy is great for mental wellbeing
Puppy therapy is a thing? It really is, and is something that has been proven time and again to have a positive effect on the mental health and well-being of people of all ages.
March 20, 2023
A guide to improving your workplace’s wellbeing and mental health awareness
We need to prioritise wellbeing in our workplaces to ensure they are healthy places to be. We also need to be aware of mental health to understand how we can support our staff to empower them to perform. Here’s how we can take the first steps.
March 01, 2023
Why employees and students love puppy therapy
Did you know that we’ve taken puppy therapy to university? Find out why students and employees love puppy therapy so much.