virtual puppy therapy is good for mental health
5 reasons why virtual puppy therapy...
...is great for your mental health, for your colleagues mental health and for overall company morale!
- It is a unique way to give everyone the chance to enjoy a canine assisted therapeutic session during these uncertain times and feel a sense of community with their colleagues as they bond and laugh over puppies
- The full days wellbeing programme and VPT is available for a 30 day catch up so there is no stress if you can't make a session. It also gives you 30 extra days to interact with the puppies again (and again) using our 360 camera
- The puppy lunchtime session allows you to grab some food for yourself and join us to simply distract you from the day's emails, signalling a nice break in the day
- Observing puppies at play creates a calming, connected state of being that, after 30 to 60 seconds, triggers the release of oxytocin in the brain (a hormone that reduces anxiety and creates a calming, connected state of being)
- Need some help to wind down? Then the puppy sleep session is for you, helping to ease you into a meditative state as the pups snooze away
How to make the most of your employee wellbeing budget
How can you get the most out of your wellbeing budget? Let’s look at a few ideas of where to spend your employee wellbeing budget and what you might be able to achieve.
How a dog can improve your mental wellbeing
There’s no such thing as too much mental health and wellbeing. There's always room for improvement, whether you’re currently facing difficulties or coming from a great starting position. Pets can make a big difference in your emotional state. They can be companions, encourage healthy habits, and help you deal with difficult situations. Dogs are especially good for our wellbeing. Let’s look at why.