virtual puppy therapy is good for mental health
5 reasons why virtual puppy therapy...
...is great for your mental health, for your colleagues mental health and for overall company morale!
- It is a unique way to give everyone the chance to enjoy a canine assisted therapeutic session during these uncertain times and feel a sense of community with their colleagues as they bond and laugh over puppies
- The full days wellbeing programme and VPT is available for a 30 day catch up so there is no stress if you can't make a session. It also gives you 30 extra days to interact with the puppies again (and again) using our 360 camera
- The puppy lunchtime session allows you to grab some food for yourself and join us to simply distract you from the day's emails, signalling a nice break in the day
- Observing puppies at play creates a calming, connected state of being that, after 30 to 60 seconds, triggers the release of oxytocin in the brain (a hormone that reduces anxiety and creates a calming, connected state of being)
- Need some help to wind down? Then the puppy sleep session is for you, helping to ease you into a meditative state as the pups snooze away
looking after the mental wellbeing of remote employees
Our range of varied mental health courses are an excellent way to provide employees with better awareness and an understanding of mental health, helping to create a happier workforce - wherever your staff are located.
how to cater for every employee's mental health
If you’re responsible for mental health in your workplace, you’ll know that one solution doesn’t work for all and a dynamic and varied mental health programme is an important way to ensure that all employees' wellbeing is prioritised and continually cared for.