November 29, 2020
peanut butter and banana pupcakes.
(makes around x25)
- 200g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- one medium banana mashed
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line your muffin tin with cupcake papers or straight into non stick mini muffin tin.
- Sift together flour and baking powder; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, mashed banana, egg, and water until combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture, and mix until smooth. Scoop into muffin pans.
- Bake mini cupcakes for 8-10 mins.
Pupcakes only stay fresh for a couple of days but can be frozen for up to 3 months.
by Olivia Kennaway, Paws in Work blogger.
more puppy news