February 28, 2021
peanut butter bones recipe
peanut butter & banana bones.
(make about x 20)
- 100g oats
- 100g wholemeal flour
- 1 large banana mashed
- 100g of smooth peanut butter (making sure it doesn’t contain xylitol - an artificial sweetener poisonous to dogs)
- 2 large eggs beaten together
- Pre-heat oven to 180c/gas 4.
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Add the eggs slowly until you have a smooth dough (if necessary add water).
- Roll out on well floured board then use cutters to shape, place onto baking tray.
- Bake treats for 10-15mins until golden.
- Cool on rack completely before feeding to pup.
P&B bones only stay fresh for a couple of days but can be frozen for up to 3 months.
more puppy news