bedtime biscuits recipe
chamomile tea bedtime biscuits.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup boiled chicken/turkey/pheasant breast, chopped finely
- ¼ ripe banana
- ¾ cup chamomile tea
1. Place a baking tray in the oven and preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a bowl, mash the banana then stir in the poultry and chamomile tea.
3. Add both the flours and knead to form a stiff dough. (If the dough is too dry, add more chamomile tea. If the dough is too wet, add more whole wheat flour).
4. Roll the dough to 3-5mm thick then using a cookie cutter, cut out your treats and place them on the pre-heated baking tray.
5. Bake until golden brown, around 25 minutes.
6. Turn the oven off and allow the treats to cool inside the oven completely before removing.
bedtime biscuits can be frozen for up to 3 months.