October 09, 2020
top 10 wellbeing tips
by Jo-Anna Sell, Paws in Work blogger.
not just for world mental health day.
- Take things one day at a time.
- Find a routine that works for you.
- Keep in touch and stay connected with those you love and care for.
- Keep active and get out into the fresh air as much as you can.
- Limit social media and negative news.
- Keep your mind occupied during down time, whether it's a binge on the new netflix series, a recipe from your new cookbook or a little DIY project.
- Eat well (have that chocolate bar too if you want it!!) and stay hydrated.
- Get as much sleep as you can.
- Take regular breaks from screens, desks, machinery, technology - especially at the moment whilst a lot of us are still working from home.
- Be kind to yourself, treat yourself the same way you would treat someone you love.
more puppy news