Please note this is a Kickstarter opening. To apply for this position you must
- Currently be claiming universal credit
- Aged between 16-24 years
As Paws in Work’s ‘Videographer,’ you will be responsible for capturing beautiful content during our puppy therapy sessions to turn into engaging video. You will be required to edit for both long and short-form video, to support the wider social and marketing teams. You will be capturing content at events suitable for various platforms, delivering edits for campaigns with eye-catching content across various channels. The right candidate ideally would have had experience with various social media channels such as YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat and work with Paws in Work to produce engaging content for its followers. Experience with video editing software and the ability to work as a team is a must. You do not need your own equipment for this role, however, you must have a showreel to send us.
• Working across multiple locations in London/Greater London, alongside flexible working for editing time
• Capturing high-quality video content.
• Being able to work closely to Paws in Works' style guidelines.
• Working quickly and efficiently, uploading content to tight deadlines.
• To be able to follow content guidelines across various channels.
• Editing video and audio content in a professional manner.
• Working across our social channels and specific project briefs/campaigns.
• Recording wider content for paws channels and supporting the creative team.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in operating camera equipment with knowledge of lighting and filming setup.
• Present a professional, enthusiastic, friendly, caring and can-do attitude.
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
• High levels of flexibility and adaptability.
• The ability to multitask and prioritise an ever-changing workload.
• The ability to work under pressure and reach deadlines.
• Have a strong creative portfolio online showcasing a good breadth of skill.
• Possess strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (or similar) for editing videos.
• An understanding of social media channels and how a social media demographic consumes and shares video.
It would be great if you have:
• An understanding of animals and their natural behaviour with a keen interest in dogs.
• A passion for improving mental health.
The successful candidate must be able to commit to 25 hours per week. These will be flexible hours between 7am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. If successful, you must be able to attend any required events during the week. Required hours of work are regular and this role is perfect for a trusted individual looking to branch into a new career of animal care and mental health combined.
£10.85 per hour - London Living Wage
We hold events across London in a variety of locations. You are required to find your own means of transport to the event location to arrive promptly at the time requested.
We’ll train you alongside our excellent team. You’ll have 3 days in house training with our puppy therapy specialist team, you will be fully inducted and have a chance to shadow others. You’ll also be able to complete an online pet first-aid training course within your first 4 weeks which Paws in Work will enrol you onto.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applicants for this role, we are unable to get back to everyone. If your application has been successful in being considered, we will aim to be in touch within a week of your submission.